What about AURIA PRO???

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Bob Amser
Expert

Re: What about AURIA PRO???

Post by Bob Amser » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Mugaz84 and Martygras, from my extensive experience in the field, I would say that the software should be ready for beta testing about now. ;-)

Auria, iTrack Solo, AKG414, Audio Mastering

mididrum
Expert

Post by mididrum » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:15 am

already i wrote what WE PRO need NOT DREAMING into Future update while we already get NOW wonders possible at using several daws mixed results....
FIRST of ALL YOU/ WE NEED :
AURIA FULL and SAFE integration to IAA and USB hits ( soft and Hard) that already complete AURIA Misses at connecting
Auto connecting IAA ( user) chained PRESETS are already AVAILABLE from AUDIOBUS as well into AUDIOSHARE !!!
not AURIA...WHERE YOU need :
to SHOW THE only ICONS of APPS inserts matching -hooking Safely- into AURIA instead of useless NOW mad listed Names
And of course TRY to connect them SAFE ( might be from non matching time gap beetween Apps trying to connect thru 'sandbox ??? delaying unmatching time signals as ( NOT!) well USB sync at connection from hooking messages ?
( refering to Behringer Rack air 18 and Presonus VSL 18) WHAT a pity....!
Sure waiting for OS 9 is needed BUT YOU get some time left to upmentioned NEEDS making AURIA lovers users NOW : NOT anymore CONFIDENT enough...upsetting PRO sessions...as used to do in the Past MANY daws WE don't USE anymore...
not to name the MOST famous DAW 'now surprisingly SAFE with iPAD....VS mentionned MISSES using Auria ( sorry: named!)

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 am

I have been wanting to ask you this for some time now. Do you write these messages in code? :P

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:40 am

ROFL :lol: +1
(Well done, Anthony, for finding a gentle way to express my own bewilderment. You're a man of great tact! :wink:)

King
Expert

Post by King » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:09 am

Code...

I just read it backwards, and I think I got a little more understanding out of it!

No Joke!
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:01 am

Anthony Alves wrote:I have been wanting to ask you this for some time now. Do you write these messages in code? :P
It's a code but it was easy to decrypt:read only the capslocked stuff and ignore the rest :wink:
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:24 am

Careful!

Is it madness... or genius?

Sometimes our dark lower demons come out to play. Sometimes Google translate just plain sucks. :wink:
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:27 am

There. I fixed it. (note, how "upmentioned" isn't translatable)

ਹੀ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਹੁਣ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਕਈ daws ਮਿਕਸਡ ਨਤੀਜੇ ਵਰਤ 'ਤੇ ਸੰਭਵ ਬੋਲੇ, ਜਦਕਿ ਸਾਨੂੰ PRO ਆਉਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਅੱਪਡੇਟ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੁਪਨਾ ਨਾ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕੀ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਸੀ ....
ਪਿਹਲਾ ਸਾਰੇ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਦੇ / ਸਾਨੂੰ ਲੋੜ:
AURIA ਪੂਰਾ ਅਤੇ ਹੀ ਨਾਲ ਜੁੜਨ 'ਤੇ AURIA ਖੁੰਝਾ ਨੂੰ ਪੂਰਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਿ IAA ਅਤੇ USB ਹਿੱਟ (ਨਰਮ ਅਤੇ ਹਾਰਡ) ਲਈ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਅਤ ਏਕੀਕਰਨ
ਆਟੋ ਨਾਲ ਜੁੜਨ IAA (ਯੂਜ਼ਰ) ਲੜੀਬੱਧ ਪ੍ਰੀ AUDIOSHARE ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿੱਚ ਚੰਗੀ AUDIOBUS ਤੱਕ ਹੀ ਉਪਲੱਬਧ ਹਨ !!!
ਨਾ AURIA ... ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ, ਜਿੱਥੇ:
ਐਪਸ ਦੇ ਸਿਰਫ ਆਈਕਾਨ ਵੇਖਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਸ਼ਾਮਿਲ ਬੇਕਾਰ ਹੁਣ ਮੈਡ ਸੂਚੀਬੱਧ ਨਾਮ ਦੀ ਬਜਾਏ AURIA ਵਿੱਚ Safely- -hooking ਮਿਲਦੇ
ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਕੋਰਸ ਦੇ ਸੁਨੇਹੇ ਹੁੱਕ ਤੱਕ ਕੁਨੈਕਸ਼ਨ 'ਤੇ (ਨਾ!) ਨਾਲ ਨਾਲ USB ਸਮਕਾਲੀ ਦੇ ਤੌਰ unmatching ਵਾਰ ਸੰਕੇਤ ਦੇਰੀ' ਬਕਸਾ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ??? ਥਰੂ ਨਾਲ ਕੁਨੈਕਟ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਐਪਸ beetween ਗੈਰ ਮੇਲ ਵਾਰ ਪਾੜੇ ਤੱਕ ਦਾ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ (ਉਹ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਅਤ ਜੁੜਨ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰੋ?
.... ਕੀ ਇੱਕ ਤਰਸ (Behringer ਰੈਕ ਹਵਾਈ 18 Presonus VSL 18 ਨੂੰ refering)!
OS 9 ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ, ਪਰ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਕੁਝ ਵਾਰ AURIA ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀ ਯੂਜ਼ਰ ਹੁਣ ਬਣਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ upmentioned ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਛੱਡ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਉਡੀਕ ਪੱਕੀ: ਪਿਛਲੇ ਕਈ daws ਵਿਚ ਕੀ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਵਰਤਿਆ ਦੇ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਕਾਫ਼ੀ ਹੁਣ ਯਕੀਨ ਨਾ ... ਪਰੇਸ਼ਾਨ PRO ਸੈਸ਼ਨ ... ਸਾਨੂੰ ਹੁਣ ਦੀ ਵਰਤ ਨਾ ਕਰੋ ...
ਆਈਪੈਡ ਨਾਲ ਹੁਣ ਹੈਰਾਨੀ ਦੀ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਅਤ ਸਭ ਮਸ਼ਹੂਰ DAW ਦੇ ਨਾਮ .... ਵੀ.ਐਸ. Auria ਵਰਤ ਖੁੰਝਾ mentionned ਨੂੰ ਨਾ (ਅਫ਼ਸੋਸ: ਨਾਮ!)
Last edited by martygras on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:28 am

:) Be gentle guys. The stream-of-consciousness style and random caps do nothing to help readability but I suspect English may not be mididrum's first language. :)

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:08 am

martygras wrote:...note, how "upmentioned" isn't translatable...
"Abovementioned" perhaps? :)

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 am

actualproof wrote:
richardyot wrote:
actualproof wrote:Look for Auria Pro to go into beta shortly after the announcement of the iPad Pro, iPhone6S, and iOS9 on September 9. Look for Auria Pro to fully utilize the power and features of the iPad Pro as well.
iPads are usually announced in October, a month after the phones. Also even if the iPad Pro is real I can guarantee you that WaveMachineLabs know nothing about it, and are not developing specially for it.

What kind of guarantee are you offering? Left testicle?

Still curious about that guarantee...

richardyot
Expert

Post by richardyot » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:39 am

actualproof wrote: Still curious about that guarantee...
Admittedly I was wrong about the date of the announcement, but on the other hand there doesn't seem to be anything special about the iPad Pro in regards to Auria.

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:31 am

richardyot wrote:
actualproof wrote: Still curious about that guarantee...
Admittedly I was wrong about the date of the announcement, but on the other hand there doesn't seem to be anything special about the iPad Pro in regards to Auria.

I was just being an ass, it's all anyone's guess. I would hope that it would be somewhat realistic to have Auria Pro support the dual-screen capacity of the iPad Pro in the not-so-distant future. Protools and my Midas might just go onto craigist when that happens!

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:09 am

I beta tested iOS9 and split screen is a feature that will be released in iOS9 on Sept 16. It will only work with the new iPad Air 2 and no other model below that. Of course the new iPad Pro will have this feature. As for wether the new iPad Pro will have a huge impact on the performance of Auria will have to be seen when it is released. My guess is that it will be very powerful and the full screen apps should look and feel like a desktop. In my studio I sometimes struggle to see the small written icons on some apps so the larger screen is a good thing to me. I also feel that to run at that speed and graphic performance along with the size of screen will require the new iPad Pro to have 4gig of Ram memory and that may help in iOS recording. And of course iPads do much more. Now with Audiobus remote having two devices can come in handy in the studio. Mostly this helps to solidify the huge investment that some of us have made in music apps meaning they are going to look and function even better so were not being left behind but rather our systems are about to become hard wired with a Pro in the studio and the same apps on our Air out recording our gigs. Awe the future is indeed Auria Pro and the iPad Pro. Just me talking to my buds here. We will have to see but for me for sure I will get one on day one of its release in Canada. Cheers.
Apple stats. The iPad Pro is 1.8x faster than the iPad Air2 cpu speed. 2x faster in graphics. Faster than 80% of the portable pcs being shipped in the last 8 months. Faster than 90% of portable pcs in cpu and graphics. A pressure sensitive screen. Retina graphic better than the MacBook Pro Retina.
Last edited by Anthony Alves on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:58 am

Wasn't it more like "faster than 80% percent of the PORTABLE Pc's being SOLD the last 8 months?" :wink:

Definitely sure it was portable PC's (well,that's obvious i guess) but i'm not sure about shipped or sold though...
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX