This is big

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Glennonator

This is big

Post by Glennonator » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:57 pm

I've seen so many threads from people excitedly/impatiently awaiting the coming of Auria Pro. What is it that has them so worked up? I believe it's because Auria pro has the potential to be not only a leading daw but an incredible tool for writing and producing. An end to end solution so to speak. Anyone who has worked in Auria knows that it's sound quality is as good as any desktop daw and there is just something about working on an iPad, being able to touch and move elements that brings something more to the final output. There is also something about the iPad's limitations that forces you to be careful with how you produce and thus creates a better sound in the end. I'm sure there are many of you out there that, like myself, have been inspired by Auria's simplicity and low barriers to entry to push your production skills much further than any other daw. I'm really excited to get my hands on what I think could be a massive game changer. Sure, a lot of us have also invested time and money into Auria and want it to succeed as a platform as well. I guess what I'm trying to say is: Auria Pro will be worth the wait and I think it has potential to be a market leading daw on any platform if we all get behind it. This is big!!

AndyE
Expert

Re: This is big

Post by AndyE » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:48 am

The anticipation is so sweet. Like dating a beautiful woman knowing that pretty soon you'll be doing the bedroom boogie. :D

mugaz84
Expert

Re: This is big

Post by mugaz84 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:34 am

But its a looonngg wait :)