Audio mastering as a plug in

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Fmitry

Audio mastering as a plug in

Post by Fmitry » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Hello there, I have iPad mini 16g storage , auria is working fine with me ... Checked the plugins and found that it can see my audio mastering tool as a plugin . Decided to use , but ever time I open the audio mastering as plugin there would be a cpu overload , the iPad make a strange sound and auria stops , and I have to begin again opening auria ... Never succeeded auria with my audio mastering didn't work at all ... I disabled all other plugins and operated with one track just for test and it did the same thing ... Worked with airplane mode and the same thing happened ! Any suggestions

Bob Amser
Expert

Re: Audio mastering as a plug in

Post by Bob Amser » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Sorry, I don't kno anything about using it as a plugin. I use it by exporting a stereo mix into my mastering app. That works really well.

Auria, iTrack Solo, AKG414, Audio Mastering

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:19 pm

It might be easier to export a 2 track mixdown and run the mastering separately. Good luck.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:21 pm

I just tested Audio Mastering in the masterstrip plugin slot (IAA) on an iPad Air and everything works fine. I loaded it into a project of about 10 tracks recorded. No CPU spikes and I was able to effect the song using Audio Mastering. Running latest versions of Audio Mastering as well as Auria and iOS. Cheers.