Exporting to a Shared Dropbox Folder

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

indratgj
Expert

Exporting to a Shared Dropbox Folder

Post by indratgj » Wed May 27, 2015 6:47 pm

All,

I sincerely apologize if this topic has already been covered, but I couldn't find it, after a fair amount of searching.

We have a couple of tracks that we'd like to export to a shared drop box folder that was set up by the guy who is going to mix our project. It appears that when I use the AAF File Export feature from the Menu tab that the project file goes to my personal drop box account--not to the shared account.

I have not found a menu selection that allows me to export the project to a different shared folder. I'm sure I'm probably missing something simple. Can anyone advise me, please?

Thanks,
Travis
iPad Pro 12.9” Gen 5, iOS v.15,5, Auria Pro, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Presonus HP6, DrumPerfect Pro

Washboy
Expert

Re: Exporting to a Shared Dropbox Folder

Post by Washboy » Wed May 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Go to Auria's 'Menu -> Settings -> General (Tab)'. At bottom-right of screen there is a blue Dropbox icon. Tap it. That should connect to your Dropbox account and has an option of 'Use a different account'

Hope that works for your purposes :)

pitzipado
Expert

Post by pitzipado » Wed May 27, 2015 9:03 pm

I have several shared Dropbox folders and its very easy to move files from the Auria folder
where they land after export to the shared one. Just select "edit" select files then select "move"
go to the shared box and select "choose" Im not sure there is any other way to do it but I love
learning new stuff about this amazing process
best
jp

indratgj
Expert

Post by indratgj » Thu May 28, 2015 8:57 am

Thanks guys, for the helpful responses. Sounds like moving the files from folder to folder should work fine.
iPad Pro 12.9” Gen 5, iOS v.15,5, Auria Pro, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Presonus HP6, DrumPerfect Pro

indratgj
Expert

Post by indratgj » Thu May 28, 2015 9:10 am

Pitzipado, I assume the move sequence you describe done from within Dropbox. Is that correct?

pitzipado
Expert

Post by pitzipado » Thu May 28, 2015 12:07 pm

indratgj wrote:Pitzipado, I assume the move sequence you describe done from within Dropbox. Is that correct?
Yes- your shared box should be there in the folder directory it's got a couple of catatonic looking
human icons- this on the ipad I don't know about Mac/pc