Overloud THM plugin buying problem in Auria Store

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Marcel
Expert

Overloud THM plugin buying problem in Auria Store

Post by Marcel » Tue May 26, 2015 9:26 am

I think about buying the Overloud THM plugin in Auria. The price according to their site is €14,99 or $19,99. But when click it in the Auria store I must pay €19,99 !! That is a €5,- price difference!

Is the Overloud site wrong (out of date), or is the Auria Store wrong?

Not amused.

Edit: just bought it for €19,99.

Washboy
Expert

Re: Overloud THM plugin buying problem in Auria Store

Post by Washboy » Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Auria Store always shows prices in US$. It's only when you tap to purchase that the Apple AppStore then asks you to confirm your purchase and you get to see the price in your local currency. Did it definitely quote €19.99 at that point? Check your AppStore receipt email when it arrives. I reckon it will confirm that you were actually only charged €14.99. I hope so! :D

pitzipado
Expert

Post by pitzipado » Tue May 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Maybe the App Store has adjusted for exchange rate €1 Euro is currently $1.09 USD and they
round off to nearest 5. Just a guess
I love overloud :)

Marcel
Expert

Post by Marcel » Tue May 26, 2015 3:07 pm

I paid €19,99. Also the mail states 19,99. I think euros=dollars now, due to the values on the world market.

I love OverLoud also! Really great sounds! Also very good is the option to run several plugins of it at the same time, I mean: you can pan a track to left, and pan a track to the right, and tweak the Overloud fx on every track a bit different, and you have a great stereo sound! Love it. Also reamping good feauture. But above all: it sounds great! Also the interface is very intuitive, and for me the knobs are not too small (as some critics say). Also great preset system. Good buy!

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Tue May 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Still want to see what I can get going with Saturn and timeless. But I may end up with overload. I love flying haggis, but had some difficulties recording it, weird drops in volume and loss of tone.