Auria PRO with Behringer x touch controller update

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

amahdigital
Expert

Auria PRO with Behringer x touch controller update

Post by amahdigital » Sun May 10, 2015 11:43 am

Hello RIm ,will this combination work together in harmony -would be a very very powerful simple
Combination -have you tested yet? Or anyone checked possibilities ? I think the new mixer controllers will be shipping soon after a long wait -
Video update..
http://youtu.be/4RgKoYtrAaI

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria PRO with Behringer x touch controller update

Post by Rim » Sun May 10, 2015 9:46 pm

We don't have one here to test with, but if it's Mackie compatible, it should work with Auria already.

Rim

amahdigital
Expert

Post by amahdigital » Mon May 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Thanks Rim, if you manage to get one for test -will look forward to review

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Tue May 12, 2015 6:14 pm

The Behringer X touch hardware is HUI/Mackie compatible - so it should plug n play, my man! I preordered one from Sweetwater. I have other uses for it besides Auria, but you can bet your ass that they will let you return anything that you're not head-over-heels in love with at Sweetwater. An operation I work with has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars with them, and Front End Audio, and the service and support is second to none. So, NUT UP and preorder an X Touch. You have nothing to lose, bro.

amahdigital
Expert

Post by amahdigital » Wed May 13, 2015 6:14 am

Thanks for your advice actualproof -looking forward to seeing this combination in action- Cheers!

Xo4sho
Expert

Post by Xo4sho » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Just confirming that the x touch works with auria...i feel like i still need to program but the majority works

paperbone

Post by paperbone » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Hey Xo4sho, or Anyone else with one... Would love to hear your thoughts on the x touch compact once you've had some time to play with it!. Quality? Ease? Noise?

Thanks in advance

Studio67

Post by Studio67 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:36 am

Hi i just bought this controller and it's not working in Auria Pro (x touch mini), tried everything from the settings from Auria and from the X touch. The X touch is working fine with mdi CC and is core midi compatible with ios.
It's strange because this a Mackie Hui compatible device, and i think this device is really nice build and a super tool to use it with Auria. Also i tried the controller edit software programm from Behringer, in MC mode you only can setup the bus number for this device, the firmware was also up-to-date. I know how midi works but after 2 hours testing and searching i gave it up...

Do i need to sent it back to the store :( please help....

Rim? And what about Shortcuts functions with a bluetooth qwerty Keyboard, that would be also nice.

And here you can see how much midi controllors i have in my studio ;) but all not working with the controls from Aurio Pro

Studio67

Post by Studio67 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:18 am

Xo4sho wrote:Just confirming that the x touch works with auria...i feel like i still need to program but the majority works
Wich one do you have? Because i have the mini and it's not working in MC mode with Auria (tried MMC and Remote in setup)
Wich settings did you use to get it working?

Radside
Expert

Post by Radside » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:07 am

The X Touch mini has both midi and MC modes. Are you sure you have it in MC mode. If it is still in midi mode, it will not work with Auria as I understand it.

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Radside wrote:The X Touch mini has both midi and MC modes. Are you sure you have it in MC mode. If it is still in midi mode, it will not work with Auria as I understand it.
Basically, is the "MC" LED (on the right hand side) lit? If not, follow the quick start guide.

Xo4sho
Expert

Post by Xo4sho » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:44 pm

I have the x touch, not the compact. I have it in hui mode and it will control the tracks, however it is one direction (sliding auria faders doesnt do anything to x touch faders). I am using the cck to hook it ip currently. I have an apogee duet that im curious to see how it acts through. Controller to auria....faders work, transport (no nudge which is disappointing). The top you can chose between the first 2 auxes.

Radside
Expert

Post by Radside » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:58 pm

@Xo4sho did you try it in MC mode vice HUI mode?

Studio67

Post by Studio67 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Washboy wrote:
Radside wrote:The X Touch mini has both midi and MC modes. Are you sure you have it in MC mode. If it is still in midi mode, it will not work with Auria as I understand it.
Basically, is the "MC" LED (on the right hand side) lit? If not, follow the quick start guide.
Yes the Led is on in MC mode and i have set auria in HUI and the midi settings to Remote and still not working.

Studio67

Post by Studio67 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Yes in MC mode led is on. What is your settings in Auria (midi and remote settings) and is everything working?