It's spring...wondering if Auria Pro will be released soon

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Lt030

It's spring...wondering if Auria Pro will be released soon

Post by Lt030 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Well we are a couple weeks into spring and I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering how the beta testing is going along with any possible release date yet??

King
Expert

Re: It's spring...wondering if Auria Pro will be released so

Post by King » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:58 pm

^ :D

Yeah! @Rim
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Not in beta yet, but hoping to be soon. Will keep you posted. Working day and night!

Rim

Glennonator

Post by Glennonator » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:46 am

How would one get ones self on the beta testing team? I'm a dev as well as a musician. I'd also donate a testicle to get my hands on Auria pro asap. :)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 am

I'l be posting details as soon as we're close to beta.

Rim

Lt030

Post by Lt030 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:31 pm

I'd love to beta that as well. I would definitely put it through its paces! Fingers crossed that it will be soon :D

Bob Amser
Expert

Post by Bob Amser » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:29 pm

I think what you really need for a beta test is someone who isn't a dev. Not 100% sure what that is, but I know I'm not one :wink: When I was a kid, a developer was someone you took your Kodak film to...

You need someone who can test whether or not it's fool proof. For that, I guess you need a fool.

So sign me up... :lol:

Auria, iTrack Solo, AKG414, Audio Mastering

gdog
Expert

Post by gdog » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Rim wrote:Not in beta yet, but hoping to be soon. Will keep you posted. Working day and night!

Rim
Your, & all the Auria team's work is much appreciated! Keep it up, & all the best!! :) :) :)

Perrydrew

Post by Perrydrew » Fri May 08, 2015 1:11 pm

I am spending my "Auria time" trying to be as proficient with the "old" Auria as possible.
Then when the pro comes out I will appreciate it that much more.
It's not as if the current one is full of problems.
But...we are all app freaks and live for app releases and updates.
1 week after the release of the pro we will all be hungry for more.
How empty life would be, if not for the anticipation of app releases.
Would we be happy with all apps being perfect right off the bat? Maybe we would say that is what we want but it would not be good that way. Most of us are motivated by excitement so we need imperfection to keep us going.

The bottom line is: stop worrying about the release date and go about your business. When its released, we will be much more excited than if we had spent hours every day on web sites trying to find out what is going on with it. Use the time to learn Auria better.

Perry

Strizbiz
Expert

Post by Strizbiz » Sat May 09, 2015 9:22 am

@Perrydrew...."stop worrying about the release date and go about your business." ???? sounds a bit rude
IPad Air 2 128 gb Apogee Duet Ipad/Mac

Johow
Expert

Post by Johow » Sat May 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Strizbiz wrote:@Perrydrew...."stop worrying about the release date and go about your business." ???? sounds a bit rude
Not any more rude than hounding the developer for a date that he doesn't know. It will be done when it's done and then we can bitch about what will be fixed on the next update and so on. The man already said he is working day and night and you really can't ask for more than that.
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.

Strizbiz
Expert

Post by Strizbiz » Sat May 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Johow wrote:
Strizbiz wrote:@Perrydrew...."stop worrying about the release date and go about your business." ???? sounds a bit rude
Not any more rude than hounding the developer for a date that he doesn't know. It will be done when it's done and then we can bitch about what will be fixed on the next update and so on. The man already said he is working day and night and you really can't ask for more than that.
Its not rude for paying customers, who are obviously interested in spending more money, to ask when will a product be available, especially when told it would be available during the spring, get off your high horse.

Johow
Expert

Post by Johow » Sun May 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Unless the dev states that it's not ready yet and he will let you know when it is and that he is working day and night to finish it. I don't have a horse, high or otherwise. I would prefer Auria to be as finished as the man can make it and I'll throw my money down as soon as he says it is....
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.

Strizbiz
Expert

Post by Strizbiz » Sun May 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Johow wrote:Unless the dev states that it's not ready yet and he will let you know when it is and that he is working day and night to finish it. I don't have a horse, high or otherwise. I would prefer Auria to be as finished as the man can make it and I'll throw my money down as soon as he says it is....
listen.... no one is asking you to speak one behalf of the developer, the question actually was not directed at you.... thanks. If someone is curios about the date, they should feel free to ask... period.

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Mon May 11, 2015 7:06 am

I can imagine Rim definitely regrets his earlier statement regarding a spring release and i'm sure they are doing their best,as always.But speaking for me,i already know every single bit of Auria and we are not talking about a minor update here.This will be THE next step in iOS music,a whole new level and the first time that i will be able to make my music in a very similar fashion i'm used from desktop software.Without all the compromises we still have to fight against.I was waiting for YEARS now to have such a powerful software on iPad.The excitement and impatience is understandable.
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX