2014 App of The Year **Auria**

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

rickwaugh
Expert

Re: 2014 App of The Year **Auria**

Post by rickwaugh » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Have to agree with all the above. It's so damned easy to record in this app, and make it sound good. I am just picking up midi now, got a midi keyboard, and I'm using thumbjam for samples, and it's amazing. What a hoot.

Looking forward to more great things as the year goes by. Be picking up a new iPad Air 2 hopefully in the Spring.

jsol
Expert

Re: 2014 App of The Year **Auria**

Post by jsol » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:04 am

Cheers to Rim and the Auria Team!

Little does the music industry know that Auria will be the "Industry Standard". Like the previous poster mentioned, the only reason they record music anymore is due to Auria. Auria's app is inviting to creativity and is not a hassle to get going. I definetly see professionals using Auria more and more in the future. The iPad Air Plus is projected to be released by the end of 2015 and Auria will perform and function as a full touch screen DAW similar to Steven Slate's Raven or Avid's 6 system. It functions now perfectly however, a bigger screen size as well as more processing power will make the App more appealing on a professional level. The future is mobile, studios are reducing in size, people want convenience, who wants a rotary phone when you have mobile phone technology available such as iPhones. We have come a long way.

Again,

Thanks for all you do, looking forward to more in app purchases and hope Waves Audio can get in on this with their plugins.

Sincerely,

JSol.