double stop to left locator feature in audiobus ?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

pipo79
Expert

double stop to left locator feature in audiobus ?

Post by pipo79 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:20 pm

hi folks, hello grandmaster Rim and partners ,
xmas was good this year - I got the latest ipad air 2 with 128gb - and so I'm back in the Auria-User-Crowd !
On my earlier Ipad I stopped using this unique DAW because of all time shortness on memory - and graphic laggs etc .
The last two days I spent benchmarking da supanew Ipad and HEEAAYH - almost everything is now a real treat to handle - especially the UI response - I did a 14track/5:13 ambient arrangement only with Auria today - so now let's get to the point :
Imo the one and only midi-workaround is that one using BM2 via midisync, whilst running audiobus for quick access between Auria, BM2 and any softsynth - now here comes the necessesary point to make this bearable whilst waiting for your midi-update ( the only thing that I am hoping and longing for as much as I did the last 14years on the new D'Angelo Album - no joke )

Please make a double click on the "back to start button" inside the audiobus panel let Auria jump to the left locator - just as it is inside Auria - for midisyncing with BM2 one has to start from a clear point to make syncing (almost) tight. Right now I always had to jump back to Auria and doublehit the stop button - then again back to BM2 - before recording my midi stuff - puuuh ....

BM2 has still some tempo peaks but it seems almost there - anyway if Auria could handle midi itself - I'd be in heaven - so please ....!
best regards
philipp

Rim
Site Admin

Re: double stop to left locator feature in audiobus ?

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:53 am

Great suggestion, but the Audiobus panel is not handled by Auria, it's an Audiobus object. So the Audiobus devs would need to add this functionality. I suggest making a request on their forum to see if they'd be interested in doing this.

Rim

pipo79
Expert

Post by pipo79 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:00 pm

will do - but i do not exspect to success ... is there no way at all to make Auria "understand" if a double tap on that audiobus-panel-flavour-button is done ? well I guess the button itself is not able to send a "double-toggle" command - right ?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 pm

That panel is completely handled by Audiobus, so no good way to implement this other than to ask them to add it.

RIm