***Happy Holidays***Everyone

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

***Happy Holidays***Everyone

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Another holiday season is upon us. A time for family, friends and giving thanks. Thank you to Rim and his dedicated team at WavemachineLabs for thier amazing creation of Auria and all the support they have given me. Auria pioneered the way iOS recording could be truly professional. What came after Auria was all in response to what Auria can do. I am grateful and proud to support this team. I am also very thankful for all the amazing songs that have been created in Auria by Auria users and posted for all to listen to and comment on. Auria's song list is the largest of any iOS recording App Forum. There are more than 500 tracks or about 50 albums. I'm sure the new year will bring us new cool and useful tools to continue the growth of iOS recording artists, DJs , mix engineers and music producers. It is said that the new iOS artists are the best re-wire experts on the planet. They are becoming the most informed about midi and audio routing. These new artist are more productive and involved in the development of their audio apps then any other public in the past. Not since midi was first introduced has the excitment been so great. We are all part of this and we did it together. Thanks everyone here on this forum for being my friend and just plain listening. I know I have learned tons of great information from all of you. May your holidays be filled with joy and friends and may you all have a safe and happy holiday.
Cheers~~_/)~~~*

martygras
Expert

Re: ***Happy Holidays***Everyone

Post by martygras » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Cheers.
here's to hoping next year is better than the last.

Marty
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

AndyE
Expert

Post by AndyE » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Lovely post Anthony.
We should give thanks to you too for all your informative posts and videos. It was one of your videos on YouTube that initially inspired me to purchase Auria.
Wishing you only the best my friend.
Andy ( Liverpool, England )

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Raising my glass to everyone in the Auria forum. Cheers everyone; happy holidays. Thanks to Anthony for starting this thread.

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:13 am

Having more fun, and a much easier time, recording in this wonderful software than I have ever had before. It's not just that it's a great app for the iPad. I think this is the easiest to use DAW I have ever tried. It does everything I need to do, really well, sounds great, and it didn't break the bank.

Happy Holidays everyone.

miguelmarcos
Expert

Post by miguelmarcos » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:44 am

Likwise to all. thanks to Rim for such an outstanding app, thanks to the members of this forum for being of such great help. I wish everyone happy and healthy holidays, new year, and happiness overall.