Auria Disappeared from my purchased apps list!!

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

theconnactic
Expert

Auria Disappeared from my purchased apps list!!

Post by theconnactic » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:05 am

I just restored my iPad to factory settings and cannot find Auria listed as a purchased app. When I search for it again on the App store, the $49 price tag is there, instead of the expected cloud icon. Please instruct me how to re-download it, without having to pay again for an app I already paid for (I also purchased a plug-in, by the way). If I must, I can send you the invoice for the purchase emailed to me by Apple.

All the best!

theconnactic
Expert

Re: Auria Disappeared from my purchased apps list!!

Post by theconnactic » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:14 am

Disregard, folks! I just managed to re-download it from my Mac, by signing in to the iTunes store. It shouldn't have been necessary, since I was connected to the internet from my iPad, and already had entered my AppleID for the App Store , iCloud etc. on the iPad, but then again, it's Apple to blame.

All the best!

mrufino1
Expert

Post by mrufino1 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 am

You wouldn't have to pay twice, even if it says 49.99 on it, unless there was a problem with your login that day or something. But glad you got it solved.

Strizbiz
Expert

Post by Strizbiz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:07 pm

There must be an issue with the itunes app for Ipad, ALL my purchased apps are gone from the list, fortunately we can still see them from Itunes on the Mac and PC (im guessing ). hopefully iy gets fixed soon, I have a ton of purchases not on my Ipad due to lack of space.
IPad Air 2 128 gb Apogee Duet Ipad/Mac

theconnactic
Expert

Post by theconnactic » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Same here: it was not only Auria, but Auria's the most crucial of all of them by far. Luckily I could download it again to my Mac and then to my iPad, and hopefully Apple will squash this bug soon.

All the best!