Recording multiple tracks

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Fire theft

Recording multiple tracks

Post by Fire theft » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:49 pm

I have 6 tracks recorded and everything sounds fine.when I try to record a 7th track I can but when I play everything back the 7th track plays but all the other tracks start when the 7 the ends.how can I make it so they all play at the same time.i know I can individually bring tracks 1-6 back but there gotta b a reason this is happening and a way to fix it.any help would be appreciated.thanks

Chaosinside777
Expert

Re: Recording multiple tracks

Post by Chaosinside777 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Maybe some trouble with a wrong placed locator?

To me it Sounds like the starting Point of the 7th Track is at the beginning, and the other Tracks Start at a locator point, that was possibly set by mistake.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Are you rewinding every time you start to record? Just double tap on the rewind button before recording again.

Rim

Fire theft

Post by Fire theft » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Thanks fr gettin back.....so I noticed that the punch out marker was still active(I used the punch in feature on a previous track) so I disabled it but before I did that I tried to record on track 7 thinking it just was acting all stupid yesterday and now I can't record on the track all together,there's no sound at all.i disabled the out marker and tried it again but still nothing.so I tried another project thinking maybe my cable or bass or whatever was acting stupid but it all works fine.if anyone has any suggestions as to why there is no sound when there was sound yesterday I'd appreciate the input.thanks

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Check the input matrix to make sure you have the correct input assigned to track 7.

Rim