New behringer mixer controller for Auria & itrack dock?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

amahdigital
Expert

New behringer mixer controller for Auria & itrack dock?

Post by amahdigital » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 am

Hello everyone , just wondering - I,am currently using a faderport with auria for mixing and transport control etc
And works fine. However I,am thinking of getting the behringer x touch mixer controller 8 motorised faders with fader banks and extra control could be the perfect partner with auria .also possibly working together with focusrite idock audio interface together as we'll .what do you think .would this combo work together in harmony ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y00EOrLkpVQ.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVozqgjSQpE
Last edited by amahdigital on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: New Behringer mixer controller +Focusrite itrack dock +A

Post by Anthony Alves » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:38 am

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of these MCU/HUI controlers. Hoping they will work with Auria. Auria working with flying faders for half the price as a Mackie mcu pro. I think Berhinger has had a ton of experience with their X32 that this new product should be pretty good. I really like the scribble strips and VU meters on each track. Will,post when I get one in Sept. Cheers.~~_/)~~~*

amahdigital
Expert

Re: New Behringer mixer controller +Focusrite itrack dock +A

Post by amahdigital » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi Anthony, I think we're thinking on the same lines here. Now that I've been using the faderport mixer controller for a while ( which was inspired from your YouTube demo by the way ) I can the really see the full potential of having Auria working together with multiple flying faders ,jog wheel and the various encoders for good quick work flow and visual info , just record ,mix and play .hopefully Rim could get one in for testing soon ? I've also got my eye on the focusrite idock as too