Manuals for WaveMachine Plugins?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

claudel
Expert

Manuals for WaveMachine Plugins?

Post by claudel » Sat May 24, 2014 7:54 am

I bought the Saturn, Volcano2 & Timeless2 plugins and am happy as a pig in s%^t with them but I'd like to DL some doco in pdf
so that I might stand a chance of having a clue about how to use them without blindly exploring for the next several years.. :lol:

I've found the help buttons. :roll:

I'd like to be able to RTFM without being online, if possible.

Can someone share a link to the manuals, if there is one?

TIA

AQ808

Re: Manuals for WaveMachine Plugins?

Post by AQ808 » Sat May 24, 2014 8:34 am

I like to go to the site for the company which made whatever plugin I'm looking for and pick the manuals up there. The auria manual has manuals of all plugins in the back of it as well.

claudel
Expert

Post by claudel » Sat May 24, 2014 8:46 am

AQ808 wrote:I like to go to the site for the company which made whatever plugin I'm looking for and pick the manuals up there. The auria manual has manuals of all plugins in the back of it as well.
Tried there already, unless I completely missed the link I couldn't find anything.

I have the Auria manual, I was just wondering if there was more doco for the plugins than just the chapters there.

I'm probably overcomplicating things, as usual... :?

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Sat May 24, 2014 9:57 am

http://www.fabfilter.com/help/

EDIT: Bear in mind that these are manuals for the desktop versions of Fabfilter's VSTs. However, the Auria versions are almost identical in feature and function. Obviously the iPad's touch interface is a little different to the mouse control that the manuals refer to. Don't forget that the plugins have inbuilt help as well. Also, it's well worth watching the FabFilter demo videos too. They're not tutorials exactly but they're very informative.
Last edited by Washboy on Sat May 24, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat May 24, 2014 10:00 am

We placed everything the plugin developers provided to us at the back of the Auria manual.

Rim

claudel
Expert

Post by claudel » Sat May 24, 2014 10:36 am

Thanks, I found those...

Those will help a lot, but they're definitely written for the desktop editions....

claudel
Expert

Post by claudel » Sat May 24, 2014 10:36 am

Washboy wrote:http://www.fabfilter.com/help/

EDIT: Bear in mind that these are manuals for the desktop versions of Fabfilter's VSTs. However, the Auria versions are almost identical in feature and function. Obviously the iPad's touch interface is a little different to the mouse control that the manuals refer to. Don't forget that the plugins have inbuilt help as well. Also, it's well worth watching the FabFilter demo videos too. They're not tutorials exactly but they're very informative.
Thanks much...

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 pm

I agree, they are mostly written for the desktop versions. If you would like them rewritten, I suggest contacting the developers and asking for this specifically.

Rim

claudel
Expert

Post by claudel » Sat May 24, 2014 3:30 pm

I'll be fine, I'd rather see the developers optimizing, feature creeping, & and fixing bugs... :wink:

I need to watch some more Youtube...