DrumPerfect finally syncs with Auria

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

DrumPerfect finally syncs with Auria

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 18, 2014 10:09 pm

Well after a couple of updates from DrumPerfect, Drumperfect finally syncs to Auria. Here's what worked for me. Load DrumPerfect as as IAA plugin and set Auria to send notes and clock out to DrumPerfect in Auria's midi settings. In DrumPerfect do nothing not even engaging the midi clock button as that actually wrecks the syncing.
However when used in Audiobus into Auria the midi clock on DrumPerfect must be turned on and with the same sync settings in Auria as was set for IAA but the sync will still drift as before. So currently for me anyway DrumPerfect only syncs up to Auria when used as an IAA plugin. I don't know if I was the only one having syncing issues with DrumPerfect but I am glad that I can finally use this great drum app in Auria. Cheers everyone and have a safe long weekend.
~~_/)~~~*

rowboat

Re: DrumPerfect finally syncs with Auria

Post by rowboat » Mon May 19, 2014 12:13 am

That's great news!
Marinus is doing an excellent job pushing these updates out fast. Some agile chunking.

Currently I have been exporting entire songs via the dropbox and placing each instrument allocated to a seperate track in Auria. This suits me fine as I know exactly the entire Drum track needed. Results are surperb even with the standard limited kit choice at present.

Thanks for the tip for when I need more creative experiment.

Looking forward for more features from Drumperfect. :D

richardyot
Expert

Re: DrumPerfect finally syncs with Auria

Post by richardyot » Mon May 19, 2014 4:11 am

I used it with Audiobus and Auria and the drifting wasn't noticeable anymore, so even if it's not 100% perfect it's definitely much better than before.