Caustic 3.1 update is LIVE

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

actualproof
Expert

Caustic 3.1 update is LIVE

Post by actualproof » Sat May 17, 2014 10:11 pm

... and pretty gnarly. I just took a Mega Man 2 synth solo.

Strizbiz
Expert

Re: Caustic 3.1 update is LIVE

Post by Strizbiz » Sun May 18, 2014 12:49 am

Very nice update too, finally got audiobus. I like the skins too. Rockin the blackbox skin right now! Seems like they added everything I was hoping for, a count off, an undo/redo. I actually deleted it off my ipad till they got on board the bus, thanks for the heads up actualproof!
IPad Air 2 128 gb Apogee Duet Ipad/Mac

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 am

For sure this was a great update. I can really use this app now with my iPad Studio. However Auria is currently the only daw that will not start Caustic. Auria can stop it but not start it. I tested with Multitrack Studio, Meteor and Cubasis and all three were able to start and stop Caustic without any problems but no matter what setting I set Auria to I just can not get it to trigger Caustic. The only problem within Caustic midi connect is that when stopped by another app and returned to zero by the master app, Caustic does not return to zero but rather plays from where it was stopped. I'm sending off a text to the developer of Caustic to see if they can fix this and if Rim could find out why Auria won't trigger Caustic. Cheers and enjoy everyone who owns this app.
~~_/)~~~*

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun May 18, 2014 8:14 am

Thanks Anthony, I'll add this to the list to investigate for the next update.

Rim