Extra tracks

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Fire theft

Extra tracks

Post by Fire theft » Sat May 17, 2014 12:55 am

Anyone know how to record more than three tracks?i recorded three tracks but when I tried to record a fourth it won't let me.i get no sound,no nothin.i went the the input matrix and it registers sound on the volume indicators but nothing is coming through.any input would b awesome.,,,,,however if u tell me I'm an idiot nothing is gained cuz I already know this.thanks...........mike

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Extra tracks

Post by Rim » Sat May 17, 2014 6:33 am

Is your fourth track frozen by chance? Make sure to unfreeze it before trying to record.

Rim

Fire theft

Post by Fire theft » Sat May 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Thanks fr the reply,,,,I gave that a try and the track was unfroze.first track is guitar,tracks 2,3 r 2 different tracks using 2 different audiobus apps.i tried ta put bass on track 4 but like I said I get no sound.i should probably let u know that the small square rec button to the left of the track itself on the edit screen is missing on all the tracks.hopefully ya got some ideas.thanks again......mike

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm

The record button doesn't show up on the tracks in the editor until you zoom out of the tracks enough vertically.

I think I know why you're not able to record - you mentioned IAAs on those tracks. If your IAAs are instrument IAAs, you can only record that instrument. If you want to record the audio input (like your guitar, for example) onto those tracks, make sure you don't have any instrument IAAs on that track.

Rim