Select which input interface in the mix

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

xelayb

Select which input interface in the mix

Post by xelayb » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:24 am

Hi,

Saturday I bought the LE version, and my biggest goal is to record drum hybrid (v-drum + sound)
simultaneously with my interface is the Fast Track Pro. In input one I plug the V-drum output and input two the output acoustic components (hi-hat, percussion, etc.). In MAC i use Logic and ProTools, and before Auria i used Beatmaker 2 in iPad.

In another Ipad DAW I can create a track and indicate which input the fast track pro to be used (one or two) and record in separate tracks. I've searched a lot on Auria manual and this forum and I can't find this feature.

Could anyone help me? Sorry if this question is really basic :-)

Thank you very much,
By Alex

Spud
Expert

Re: Select which input interface in the mix

Post by Spud » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:59 am

Not sure if I am understanding your question correctly, but I think you want the input matrix, just tap the menu button and you will see it. In there you can select which input goes to which track.

xelayb

Post by xelayb » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:08 am

Hi Spud,

First of all, thank you and sorry my english, english is not my main language. I need record input1 in track 1 and input2 in track 2. I read again the chapter about the Input Matrix (page 31), as you suggested, and I think the matrix is the right place to select the input from fast track to couple with track to be recorded. I will test and report the result tomorrow.

""Input routing will depend on the particular audio hardware being used; using the built-in iPad audio system is very simple, using a multi-channel USB interface can mean a large number of inputs to navigate. Fortunately Auria includes a single view to make the task as painless as possible: the Input Matrix.""

Thanks a lot
By Alex

xelayb

Post by xelayb » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 am

Hi again,

I found this video that answers some questions about simultaneous multitrack recording. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYT7pDuMj-4.

:mrgreen:

xelayb

Post by xelayb » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:11 am

It's work :-)

Thanks,
By Alex