Audiobus & Remaster App

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

tkofaith

Audiobus & Remaster App

Post by tkofaith » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:55 am

I just got the Remaster app. I'm having a very difficult time getting things set up properly to enable me to send a track from Auria to Remaster via Audiobus for EQ and then back to Auria as a new track. I watched a YouTube video (several times, in fact!) but I still can't get it to work. When I hit play in Auria and switch over to Remaster my track isn't playing in Remaster. Your assistance is most appreciated.

Blessings,

Tim
Blessings,

Tim

mrufino1
Expert

Re: Audiobus & Remaster App

Post by mrufino1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Put auria in the output slot first, then put remaster in effect, then auria again in input. When you put it in input a little blue triangle is next to auria's name and it lets you pick which output to use.

tkofaith

Post by tkofaith » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 pm

mrufino1 wrote:Put auria in the output slot first, then put remaster in effect, then auria again in input. When you put it in input a little blue triangle is next to auria's name and it lets you pick which output to use.
Thanks for the reply. That is what I was doing. I guess I'll just have to keep trying. What an awful waste of time.

Blessings,

Tim
Blessings,

Tim

mrufino1
Expert

Post by mrufino1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:10 pm

What output did you use from auria? Also, did you check the input matrix to ensure that the track you were trying to record through remaster was set to audiobus input?
If you're using an aux bus, then you need a plugin on the auxbus. I usually use the simple reverb that comes with auria (because it's light on processor) and set it to 0% mix, which then enables audio to pass out of the aux output. If the aux bus is empty, no audio goes through.

tkofaith

Post by tkofaith » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 pm

mrufino1 wrote:What output did you use from auria? Also, did you check the input matrix to ensure that the track you were trying to record through remaster was set to audiobus input?
If you're using an aux bus, then you need a plugin on the auxbus. I usually use the simple reverb that comes with auria (because it's light on processor) and set it to 0% mix, which then enables audio to pass out of the aux output. If the aux bus is empty, no audio goes through.
I got it to work finally. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, but whatever I was doing I'm not doing it anymore. Thanks for sticking with me on this one!
Blessings,

Tim