Very low output volume from Auria

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Very low output volume from Auria

Post by Rim » Sun May 18, 2014 3:51 pm

mtingle, you might want to try your Jam with Auria now, as there are definitely no issues I know about with the latest iOS and Auria version.

pandeiro42, there's no guarantee that I'll find anything significant to fix, but I've got it on my list to look at. The iPad 1 and iOS 5.11 are very old at this point, and it's getting harder to make sure everything works ;)

Rim

mtingle
Expert

Post by mtingle » Sun May 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Rim wrote:mtingle, you might want to try your Jam with Auria now, as there are definitely no issues I know about with the latest iOS and Auria version.
Rim
Thats good to know. I'll get the duster

pandeiro42

Post by pandeiro42 » Mon May 19, 2014 2:40 am

Thanks, Washboy. I've just tried plugging things in in a different order, but no luck. The volume issue is the same using the inbuilt mic (so without the Jam plugged in).
Rim - yes, I was a bit worried the old machine would struggle, but saw Auria was compatible so went for it anyway. It's fine in terms of memory / CPU when running the app. Oh well, maybe I'll have to stick with Garagband until I can justify a new iPad :( Fingers crossed you find a fix before then..

mtingle
Expert

Post by mtingle » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:50 pm

mtingle wrote:
Rim wrote:mtingle, you might want to try your Jam with Auria now, as there are definitely no issues I know about with the latest iOS and Auria version.
Rim
Thats good to know. I'll get the duster
Just tried it again and.....it works! Thats good to know as it's an ideal low fuss portable solution for bass and guitar :)