How to export from Logic and import into Auria

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Hrveylee
Expert

How to export from Logic and import into Auria

Post by Hrveylee » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm using a 10 year old Mac, so I do not have a current iTunes account that is linked to a computer. I have logic files thatid like to use in auria. What is the easiest way, step by step, to export out of the light version of logic and import into auria. I have tracks in logic that I'd like to use for improvising practice, to play against and then record. I can export from a 10 year old Mac and import into an ipad. Thanks for your advice.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: How to export from Logic and import into Auria

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:36 am

The easiest way to do this is using a free app called iFunBox. It's a PC /Mac app that allows you to transfer files and folders between your iPad apps and your Mac/PC. Once you have it installed, connect your iPad, then click on the name of the App (Auria), find Documents, and simply drag and drop your audio or projects between your Mac and Auria.

Rim

Hrveylee
Expert

Post by Hrveylee » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:22 am

My Mac is 10.4.1 operating system, will it still work?

syrupcore
Expert

Post by syrupcore » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Hrveylee wrote:My Mac is 10.4.1 operating system, will it still work?
Only you can tell us. There's also 'iExplorer' that is similar to iFunbox. Perhaps that goes to an older version.

Another possibility is to install Dropbox on your mac and move your files there. You can open files from Dropbox within Auria. If Dropbox doesn't support 10.4 you can still use the web interface to upload your files to the service.

Hrveylee
Expert

Post by Hrveylee » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 am

I moved a file into dropbox and imported into Auria, worked like a charm. I'll use my old Mac to store all my projects and pass them back and forth using dropbox.