Using Bias Amps with Auria's Jamup

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Gramula

Using Bias Amps with Auria's Jamup

Post by Gramula » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi! I love the app so far and have been having lots of fun. I am getting to the point where I want to start laying down some serious projects! I purchased Jamup (the in app purchase version in Auria) and like it so much that I just picked picked up the bias app from the App Store. I see that bias is IAA compatible and shows up in the plugin list. What I want to do is use the bias app for my main amp and use the stomp boxes from jamup. I realize now that had I purchased the standalone version of jamup it would be no problem. However since I have the Auria version I cannot save presets. I'm hoping that these two great apps can work together. If anyone can shoot some suggestions my way it would be much appreciated !
Thanks

boone51
Expert

Re: Using Bias Amps with Auria's Jamup

Post by boone51 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 am

+1 for this feature, but I think it's probably better to send it off to Positive Grid. Right now Bias eats up a lot of CPU in IAA even on my Air. It would be sweet if we could import the Bias amp into the in app version of jampup inside Auria. I'd by it in a flash then.

TPguitarman

Re: Using Bias Amps with Auria's Jamup

Post by TPguitarman » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:46 am

Guys youre welcome in this group >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/PositiveGridGroup/

Happy New Year :D