Synth app or IAP recommendation please

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

supanorton
Expert

Synth app or IAP recommendation please

Post by supanorton » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:51 pm

I know there are a lot of iOS synth experts here, so I'm asking. I have AniMoog and SamplTank but neither has a human voice-like sound. I'm trying to get a heavenly/churchy/traditional/monk sounding thing happening. Can someone recommend a synth app or an IAP for SampleTank or AniMoog? I could also reinstall NanoStudio if its synth (Eden?) has something like that. Thanks for any and all recommendations.

Kloon
Expert

Re: Synth app or IAP recommendation please

Post by Kloon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:19 am

Sounds like you might be looking for a sample library?! But im not sure you can load wav samples into sampletank.
Although sampletank has a "Voice" pack expansions as well.

Anyway Addictive Synth (fm like) by Virsyn is on sale, and it has a couple of nice Choir sounds to play around with. You might wanna check that out.

Checkrath
Expert

Post by Checkrath » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:50 am

A vocoder maybe? Voice synth and nave are both great options to get that robot voice sound

richardyot
Expert

Post by richardyot » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:08 am

Alchemy has a few of those, as well as an IAP pack called Heavenly Voices - it might be worth a try. You can download Alchemy free (the Pro version is an IAP) and you can preview the extra sound banks from within the app.

It's a great synth.

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:06 am

Thanks everyone. I forgot about the voice section in SampleTank. I was only looking at the synth sounds. I added the additional voice pack for $4.99 and I have just what I was looking for. Thanks again.