Crash and wont restart after in app purchase

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

windyweekend
Expert

Crash and wont restart after in app purchase

Post by windyweekend » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Purchased one of the MoVeRox IR packs and Auria promptly crashed after my money was taken. Now it wont start and crashes straightaway. I've rebooted, deleted and reinstalled but its still doing it.

Any one have any ideas how to fix this out there?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Crash and wont restart after in app purchase

Post by Rim » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:30 am

The only fix for this is to contact apple, ask for a refund on that particular pack, then wait a day for them to remove it and launch Auria again.

Rim

windyweekend
Expert

Post by windyweekend » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:13 pm

I got a refund from Apple. Have since deleted Auria and reinstalled and it's still crashing at start up. Seems to be no way to recover from this. Shame. Was an ideal app while I had it. Never had such a fatal issue with a $50 piece of software before. Need to look for an alternative now unless you think of anything else. Is there any way to get a refund on Auria now that it's been completely broken by one of its own in app purchases?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:12 pm

It can take a day or two for the refund to propagate through Apple's servers. Try it again later, as this works for other users who have had this problem. Make sure you double-tap on the home button and close everything including Auria before trying it again.

Rim

windyweekend
Expert

Post by windyweekend » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:00 am

I've had the refund for a week now but still have a broken Auria. Don't see this ever getting fixed. Who's responsible for fixing a broken App - surely it's the App developer, not Apple?