Upload to SoundCloud

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

ajmack302
Expert

Upload to SoundCloud

Post by ajmack302 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 am

Is anyone else having troubles uploading from Auria to Soundcloud? This seems to have only happened since updating to iOS7, I get as far as the "uploading sounds from Thursday morning" screen, the bar has maybe a millimetre of upload and then the "ok, that didn't work" message pops up and asks if I want to try again, which I do, same result two days running.
Any thoughts?

Cheers

Aaron

Chris M
Expert

Re: Upload to SoundCloud

Post by Chris M » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Generally, this is due to a inconsistent internet connection--try again from a robust connection and you should have more luck.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs

ajmack302
Expert

Post by ajmack302 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:08 am

Yep, cheers Chris.

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:57 pm

I am having the same issue. Steady internet Connection here. I testet it for comparisson with Amplitube, that can also in app upload to soundcloud and that worked like a charm. Still no luck with Auria.
The problem started just 2 days ago.

Zippydog
Expert

Post by Zippydog » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 pm

As above, be sure you're internet connected. I have experienced this, as I turn my iPad to "Airplane mode" when recording to conserve processing power. I've never had the issue after confirming internet connection. As an aside, it is pleasantly simple to upload to SoundCloud and then access the files for download into iTunes, sharing, etc. Have fun!