Bonus content link

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Washboy
Expert

Re: Bonus content link

Post by Washboy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:23 pm

Ah! Sneeky :wink: Thanks for the explanation, Rim :)

dmoore

Post by dmoore » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:19 pm

I downloaded and installed everything without any problem, but looking through Auria, I can't find anything new. Nothing in the menus...just nothing. I thought it was some kind of free plugin we were getting? Anybody know how I can access the bonus material?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:52 pm

The bonus content consists of two things:

1. Loops: These are copied to the Loops folder. To access them, just click on Import Audio File, then navigate to Loops, and choose one of the loops to add them to your project.

2. IR Files. These are automatically copied into the IR files folder, so your Convolution Reverb can see them. After installing the bonus content, open the convolution reverb, and you should see the additional IR files.

Rim

eltenore

Post by eltenore » Wed May 21, 2014 8:28 am

Hello, please,how can i open convolution reverb?

i already install the bonus ir data and i do can see it in iTunes and even when i click to import audio, the files are there, but i can't use them!

when i start the app and then go to fx or aux fx then convolution reverb the new bonus ir files aren't there

Please help!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed May 21, 2014 8:55 am

The bonus IR files should have been automatically copied into your "IR Files" folder. I recommend copying the zip file into the Documents folder again, and letting Auria automatically unzip it. This way, you can be sure it's copied into the correct folder. The convolution reverb will only show the files that are inside the "IR Files" folder. This capitalization is important on this folder (capital I, R and F). Also, within this folder, it will read all wav files, or they can be inside of subfolders. However, only one level of subfolders is currently supported.

Another note: it's important to close the convolution reverb and re-open it if the IR Files have changed, as it won't re-read the folder until it starts again.

Rim

eltenore

Post by eltenore » Wed May 21, 2014 10:48 am

dmoore wrote:I downloaded and installed everything without any problem, but looking through Auria, I can't find anything new. Nothing in the menus...just nothing. I thought it was some kind of free plugin we were getting? Anybody know how I can access the bonus material?
I still having the problem,

Dear Rim, i did twice what you and the instructions said, and nothing. Do you know why?

Thank you for your help!

eltenore

Post by eltenore » Wed May 21, 2014 10:57 am

I got it!!!, you need TO CAPITALIZE and change the hole extension of ALL files, the irf to IRF,

eltenore

Post by eltenore » Wed May 21, 2014 11:10 am

Well, not really, i did change the extension from irf to IRF and now appears on the conv reb but the app crashes

eltenore

Post by eltenore » Wed May 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi guys.

Now works. But i needed to do it differently.

1. DELETE the folder ''Bonus'' from your ipad
2. KEEP this UNZIPPED as you already downloaded IN YOUR COMPUTER
3. COPY the folder ''IR Files'' FROM your ipad and paste it in your desktop
4. go in your computer Downloads>Bonus>IR Files and open one at the time EVERY folder, then copy all ''.irf'' files from each folder
5. PASTE this in your copy folder of ''IR Files'' FROM your ipad YOU ALREADY pasted it in your desktop
6. Now DELETE the folder ''IR Files'' from your ipad.
7. drag your desktop folder (FROM THE STEP 5), (OR, in a mac, CLICK on ''ADD'' at the bottom of the itunes>apps>file sharing>apps>auria>auria documents) and drop it (add it) in your AURIA DOCUMENTS (itunes>apps>file sharing>apps>auria>auria documents)
And Voila! it works now

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed May 21, 2014 12:46 pm

It's a lot easier if you let Auria do this. The first thing to remember is: Don't unzip the zip file. You need to simply copy the zip file to Auria's main folder - don't unzip it.

Now, just close Auria, and reopen it. The next time Auria opens it will see the zip and unzip it for you, and all the IR files will be copied into the appropriate places.

Rim

eltenore

Post by eltenore » Wed May 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Dear Rim.

I DID exactly and methodically what you say!!!

Auria, in my case, DID'NT do it for me!

and i have Ipad air, really, every step from the instructions DID'NT work!

Now with it i did it works

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed May 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Works here every time, and for others, so there must be something that's different in your setup. In any case, I'm glad you found a way to work around the issue.

Rim

eltenore

Post by eltenore » Wed May 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Dear Rim!

Well i checked every kind of setting on my ipad and itunes as you mentioned. And nothing shows me where could be the mistake.

But the main thing, is, i can use now the effects, and i must say that is gorgeous to work with auria on my ipad!

Cheers and many greetings from europe!

Rafael

vaikl

Post by vaikl » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 pm

If anyone still has problems to unzip the bonus zip file in auria - I had to open a new project before auria showed me a popup with the "Uncompressing.." message. After that all was showing and working as it should.

thinds
Expert

Post by thinds » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi all, I registered the app some time ago and again last week but still haven't received a download link for the bonus content. Am I missing or doing something wrong?