AURIA for the iPHONE???

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Dubhausdisco
Expert

Re: AURIA for the iPHONE???

Post by Dubhausdisco » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:12 am

Thanks Rim.
dubhausdisco

iPad 3
iOS 7.0.4
Akai EIE
Auria 1.14

dugnsuz

Post by dugnsuz » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Definitely interested in a Limited/Recording only Auria iPhone app - mobile recording heaven.

donovanjaymz
Expert

Post by donovanjaymz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 am

Cubasis integrates MIDI sequencing into the core of the program. In v1.8, they will also include MIDI automation. I don't think this is a good idea for Auria to make MIDI an IAP. It should be integrated into the core like any other DAW program. As an IAP, wouldn't it make the whole process slow and sluggish?

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 pm

A lot of IAP's are already in the program, but get activated when bought. Is that what you meant?
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

NoiseHorse
Expert

Post by NoiseHorse » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:02 pm

Rim from 2013:—“It's something we've considered, but Auria at the moment is custom tailored for the iPad screen, so that's what we're focusing on. It's possible we might revisit this in the future.”

Hi Rim & Corey. I’m just checking to see if anymore consideration has been made towards a iPhone version. iPhones are larger and more powerful than they were 5 years ago, and many iPad music apps are now becoming usable on various I-devices it is becoming a sign of the times we live in.
One of the most useful advantages is being able to send iPad projects over to the iPhone for listening and tweaking within the same app. Vice versa for occasions when an iPhone is available to capture a performance that may not be as good in an iPad studio.
I would pay full price for limited functionality and feel great about having a new way to support your hard work!
Please consider and let us know what you think! Thanks.

mesniu
Expert

Post by mesniu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:20 pm

NoiseHorse: post it as a new question and it may get some traction.
NoiseHorse wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:02 pm
Rim from 2013:—“It's something we've considered, but Auria at the moment is custom tailored for the iPad screen, so that's what we're focusing on. It's possible we might revisit this in the future.”

Hi Rim & Corey. I’m just checking to see if anymore consideration has been made towards a iPhone version...

NoiseHorse
Expert

Post by NoiseHorse » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Not a bad idea