Auria 1.1.....any news yet ?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Studio-440

Re: Auria 1.1.....any news yet ?

Post by Studio-440 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Oh it works now with funkbox as master!

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Midi Sync in DM1 is a mess.I couldn't get it in sync with ANYTHING (it just doesn't start)and it it seems nobody else was able to do this.Whenever i asked the question in forums i just saw an incoming tumbleweed as the only answer...
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX

boone51
Expert

Post by boone51 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:01 am

I also couldn't get it to sync in DM1 but had no problems anywhere else I tried it (Alchemy, Drumjam, Animoog, BM2). This update ROCKS. I spent my whole weekend playing with it. The new toolbar is absolutely brilliant. Nice work. Thanks so much for all the awesome features.

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 am

Strubbel wrote:Do you plan any price drops or special offering with the new version ?
I' m on the way to buy Auria and wonder wether I should wait some more days.

Thanx !

Price drops?? Are you serious??? With this App, you can pull off things while sitting on your toilet that would previously required that you either purchase time at a 1/4 million dollar hardware studio, or use about $20,000 in software/hardware on a ProTools rig somewhere... and we're only talking 5-10 years ago! Fast-forward to the present day, and I can sit here and add an IR verb to a 10ft concert grand Steinway (recorded on 8 mics in a university recital hall with a focusrite scarlett 18i8 interface), and make it actually sound BETTER than the actual ambient reverb created by this multi-million dollar room! Hell, I even muted three of the room mics, because it sounded better with Auria's convo verb instead! We should be crossing our fingers that Rim doesn't start charging what this is actually worth!!!!