Is there yet an offline transfer from GB to Auria?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Erik dP
Expert

Re: Is there yet an offline transfer from GB to Auria?

Post by Erik dP » Sun May 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Yes. I got that bit: It needs to be converted to mp4 in this workaround. The outbox for me is not yet sent mail as there is no connection. A place to read unsent messages. I'm not using the Ipad for mail so I refer to what it is called on my pc.
Song writer http://www.youtube.com/erikdepomian
"Your Comfort Lie" "White Feather" "Canyons" "Where No Monsters Go" ...and more.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Erik dP wrote:Yes. I got that bit: It needs to be converted to mp4 in this workaround. The outbox for me is not yet sent mail as there is no connection. A place to read unsent messages. I'm not using the Ipad for mail so I refer to what it is called on my pc.
Oh sorry, I'm a Mac and iPad user so I'm not sure that I can help you. But in Garageband on the iPad you must send the email before it shows up in your outbox so the email process has already taken place. This iOS mail function is different than the Desktop as it takes place in another app not the mail app. Wether you retrieve the audio from the sent audio or outbox the audio conversion and compression has already taken place so there would be no advantage to grabbing the audio from the outbox vs the sent email audio file. At least not in iOS. Cheers and I hope this helps.

Erik dP
Expert

Post by Erik dP » Sun May 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Yes. Must try it. Whatever that will help the work flow is great. Connecting to itunes isn't.
Song writer http://www.youtube.com/erikdepomian
"Your Comfort Lie" "White Feather" "Canyons" "Where No Monsters Go" ...and more.

syrupcore
Expert

Post by syrupcore » Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 pm

@anthony send email->cancel when opened->"Save Draft?"->Yes.

This will save it without sending it.