Dropbox and Box.com

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Post Reply
steviee8
Expert
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Dropbox and Box.com

Post by steviee8 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Is there anyway you can add support for Box.com? Just like Dropbox which is great but unfortunately my Dropbox max size is 2.5Gbs. And I'm not gonna pay for more space. My BOX.com account is 50Gb. Free.

Thanks but no big hurry.
S8

ChrisG
Expert
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by ChrisG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:17 am

If Box.com is easy to integrate I'd +1 that. I also got 50gb free storage when signing up. But I know there's a file size limit (on the free account), can't remember how big it was tho,

Rim
Site Admin
Posts: 8280
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:08 pm

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by Rim » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:08 am

I'll investigate this for a future version.

Rim

User avatar
Hong Kong Phooey
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 am

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by Hong Kong Phooey » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:36 am

steviee8 wrote:My BOX.com account is 50Gb. Free.
ChrisG wrote:If Box.com is easy to integrate I'd +1 that. I also got 50gb free storage when signing up. But I know there's a file size limit (on the free account), can't remember how big it was tho,

You guys sure you have 50 free GB of space on Box.com? Not 5GB?

The reason I ask is that I've been a paying,($99 per year), customer since 2009 and I only have 25GB of space.(with 1GB file size limit)..

If you've got 50GB on a free account? I've got pointy questions for Box.com..

Thanks,

HKP

fusionarts
Expert
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by fusionarts » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 am

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
steviee8 wrote:My BOX.com account is 50Gb. Free.
ChrisG wrote:If Box.com is easy to integrate I'd +1 that. I also got 50gb free storage when signing up. But I know there's a file size limit (on the free account), can't remember how big it was tho,

You guys sure you have 50 free GB of space on Box.com? Not 5GB?

The reason I ask is that I've been a paying,($99 per year), customer since 2009 and I only have 25GB of space.(with 1GB file size limit)..

If you've got 50GB on a free account? I've got pointy questions for Box.com..

Thanks,

HKP
I have 50gigs free as well. It was a promotion they did some years back for android phone users. I don't think we have all the 'bells & whistles' you have, but 50gigs is 50gigs.
"In cordibus nostris Iesus in aeternum vivat"
“L i v e J e s u s i n o u r h e a r t s, f o r e v e r”
-----------------------------------------------------------
iPad Pro - 128GB - iOS 9.3 - Auria Pro

pitzipado
Expert
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 am

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by pitzipado » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 am

I got Box it comes with 5gb free. I can move files back and forth from Dropbox using Hokusai.
A bit clunky and time consuming but the price was right. My next iPad will definitely include the
128gb storage feature haven't decided on the color yet
jp. ipad2 16 5.1.1

ChrisG
Expert
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by ChrisG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 am

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
steviee8 wrote:My BOX.com account is 50Gb. Free.
ChrisG wrote:If Box.com is easy to integrate I'd +1 that. I also got 50gb free storage when signing up. But I know there's a file size limit (on the free account), can't remember how big it was tho,

You guys sure you have 50 free GB of space on Box.com? Not 5GB?

The reason I ask is that I've been a paying,($99 per year), customer since 2009 and I only have 25GB of space.(with 1GB file size limit)..

If you've got 50GB on a free account? I've got pointy questions for Box.com..

Thanks,

HKP
Yeah, as someone mentioned above they had a promotion a year or two back (for iOS users too). But I'm guessing the file size limit is way below 1gb. I haven't actually used it so..

steviee8
Expert
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by steviee8 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:52 pm

That's what I forgot. Is the file size for free accounts. That's probably the one thing that would hurt us with our so called free accounts. The max size is 250mb!!! crap!

fusionarts
Expert
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by fusionarts » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:28 pm

steviee8 wrote:That's what I forgot. Is the file size for free accounts. That's probably the one thing that would hurt us with our so called free accounts. The max size is 250mb!!! crap!
Maybe when dealing with 'mixdowns', but project, and track audio, I would think, should be fine.
"In cordibus nostris Iesus in aeternum vivat"
“L i v e J e s u s i n o u r h e a r t s, f o r e v e r”
-----------------------------------------------------------
iPad Pro - 128GB - iOS 9.3 - Auria Pro

louparte
Expert
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by louparte » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm

I second this request. Add GoogleDrive too. Please!

User avatar
Hong Kong Phooey
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 am

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by Hong Kong Phooey » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 am

Thanks you guys.. That explains that.

I guess I don't have any pointy questions for Box.com..


I hope some day that Box works with Auria too..

HKP

Jadewin
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Re: Dropbox and Box.com

Post by Jadewin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

I hope some day that Box works with Auria too..




______________________________________________
WOW Gold|Diablo 3 Gold|WOW Gold Kaufen|Guild Wars 2 Gold

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests