Anxiously awaiting...

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

aced411

Anxiously awaiting...

Post by aced411 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Listen guys....I just want to say that after struggling with the current apps out there (and I've tried most if them), Auria is a HUGE breath of fresh air!!! Auria is the bet money I've spent in the App Store period. I am used to working in Logic and this feels basically the same. The problem is now I don't want to use anything else...but I can't write in Auria. I CANNOT WAIT until instrument plugins with midi are available. Audiobus is cool but the latency kills it for me. Copy/paste is ok, but once you have instrument plugins (I thought I read they are coming), its game over man. I can get back to writing, mixing and mastering all in one application. Nobody is doing an app on this level. They're all toys by comparison. Eagerly waiting.... Good job!

Ericd921
Expert

Re: Anxiously awaiting...

Post by Ericd921 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Agreed ;D
Eric

instinctive
Expert

Post by instinctive » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 am

Yep... Wavemachine Labs should get that going pretty quickly until some of the "big names" do... because when MIDI/Instrmuents arrive in Auria, it'll pretty much get 100% of the professional iOS music market (it probably already has 50% ;-))

BTW, it's funny how a pretty small company has managed to take the core market in a segment which several huge players (Steinberg, Apple, etc.) have been dividing among themselves almost exclusively for decades... looks like they haven't taken the new platform seriously. Bad luck!

QbAnYtO
Expert

Post by QbAnYtO » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

I know rim said midi is coming, but something tells me he will bring it real really soon. Auria is a hit and he knows it :mrgreen: