Are there no presets with JamUp?!?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

sch
Expert

Are there no presets with JamUp?!?

Post by sch » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm

I just started to use this in-app purchase and I'm a little non-plussed to find it has absolutely no presets! Nothing to get you started on whatsoever.

Unless I'm missing something here? I've tried re-loading the applet, resetting the iPad (V4, 128GB), and deleting and reloading Auria. All I see in JamUp's empty drop-down list is "Save Preset", a space and then "Edit Presets". There's also no "Share" button to access community files. In fact, no settings menu at all.

Are presets available for download (I see nothing so far from my surfing other than via Share). Is it possible to load files via iTunes or iFunbox?

Cheers,

sch
Expert

Re: Are there no presets with JamUp?!?

Post by sch » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 am

Is there really no one here that can answer this question for me?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:45 am

You're right, Jam Up decided not to add any presets. I will ask them if they plan on adding any to an upcoming update. I agree, it would be good to have presets. Some plug-ins manage their own presets, for example THM. In this case, the Auria drop down box is empty, but it has it's own preset management system built-in. Perhaps this is what Jam Up is planning as well. I'll ask and get back to you.

Rim

sch
Expert

Post by sch » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Appreciate the reply, Rim.

I'd also mention to them that they need to greatly expand the description of the app in the Auria manual... it's astonishingly inadequate. Specifically, it should include the fact that there are NO presets. :x

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 pm

I agree, will do!

Rim