Auria and Jam-up in-app plug-in

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Baldfergy1

Auria and Jam-up in-app plug-in

Post by Baldfergy1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:13 am

I have made every attempt to make Jam-up...Line6 Mobile-in...IPad 2 16g...and Auria work...
Auria crashes every time I attempt to insert Jam-up into a channel strip.
I have installed, re-installed, restored apps, everything I can think to do, to no avail.
Can you please help?...I am anxious to use these apps :mrgreen:

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria and Jam-up in-app plug-in

Post by Rim » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:13 am

If you're talking about the Jam Up plugin, this can happen if the download didn't finish properly after you purchased it. To fix it, go to the Auria store, and click on the button at the top that says "Restore Purchases". This will re-download Jam Up and re-install it.

Rim

Baldfergy1

Post by Baldfergy1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I have done what you are recommending about 10 times now and it is still crashing immediately when I attempt to insert it anywhere within auria... :?:
I am really impressed with Auria... However I am becoming frustrated with Jamup...
I paid good money for a plugin that isn't wanting to work properly.

I am a Jeff Loomis fan, and after seeing his video with Keith Merrow, I am really anxious to use Jamup!
Just trying to find a working solution...

Thanks

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Are you using the latest version of Auria? Is this Auria, or Auria LE? After you press the restore purchases button, does Auria start to download Jam Up again (do you see the progress bar, and see the text at the bottom "Jam Up"?

Rim

Baldfergy1

Post by Baldfergy1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:12 pm

I have done all the above...
I have the latest version of Auria, iPad 2 16gig, 6.0.1 iOS, line 6 mobile in, Jamup inapp plugin...
I have read all you forum threads... Tried all methods... Even tried downloading a fresh version of Jamup this morning...
I just don't understand why...
Thanks

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:44 pm

OK, here's what I recommend: delete Auria completely from your iPad (make sure you back up any projects you want to save first). To delete it, hold down on the Auria icon until you see the X, then press it. Next, buy Auria again from the app store (you will not be charged again). Then, once Auria installs, go to Auria's in-app store and buy the Jam Up plugin. This has to work, as many other users have Jam Up and it works fine.

Rim