Classicverb pro details?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mrufino1
Expert

Classicverb pro details?

Post by mrufino1 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Does anyone know anymore details about classic verb pro than what is on the site or in the store? Is there a Mac equivalent (is it based on psp easy verb by any chance?) to check out? I like the fact that it has filters, I just want to make sure I would use it before purchasing. I'm trying to avoid buying too many plugins because that will take away the simplicity that is making auria work so well for me right now,

louparte
Expert

Re: Classicverb pro details?

Post by louparte » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 am

Classicverb is the only Auria effect I'm not satisfied with. The suggested defaults don't sound good with my voice. I have to make & save new default settings and even they are just average-sounding reverbs IMO. Very disappointed in Classicverb.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:38 am

Are you disappointed with Classicverb, or with Classicverb Pro? By the way, the regular Classicverb has been updated in 1.05 for better quality.

Rim

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 pm

I Started to use Classic Verb more after the 1.04 update ,seemed loads better , or my ears just got used to it
Seems very good for Acoustic Guitar or I just put my Strat straight into my presonus added a bit of Classic reverb and Old Timer sounded very good to my ears , and that's one of the reasons I brought. Classic Pro
They are both good to me but yet sound different to each other (not loads but they do )
Just think the tone button in Pro could just do with a bit more scope. Just needs to sound a bit more treblely to me at full turn just for that little bit of extra crispiness If you know what I mean , 8) 8) :D