Deleting tracks causing crashing

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mrufino1
Expert

Deleting tracks causing crashing

Post by mrufino1 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:17 pm

I've been having a weird issue with deleting tracks on occasion, on the current mix I'm doing, I bounced 4 guitar tracks to a stereo track so I could run them through a convolution spring verb preset, but then in trying to delete the original tracks, I can't. I got one to delete (after a crash) but the other 3 just won't. Every little ounce of processor helps at this point. I also just want t clean up the session. Anyway, I did submit crash reports.

Oh also, freezing a track withy he automation on read is not working, as soon as I disabled automation freezing worked, maybe this is by design, not sure. I didn't check yet to see if the automation read when I turned it on again after the track was frozen.

Schimanski
Expert

Re: Deleting tracks causing crashing

Post by Schimanski » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:37 am

I experienced a similar issue with 2 projects where I deleted unused tracks.After this point it was impossible to add tracks
again.Every time I tried to add a track in these projects Auria crashed.I had to give up these two projects.No idea what
happened.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Deleting tracks causing crashing

Post by Rim » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 am

Were the tracks you were deleting frozen tracks? Thanks for the info about freezing with automation turned on. I'll look into that.

Rim