Google Drive?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

dullius

Re: Google Drive?

Post by dullius » Sun May 07, 2017 8:46 pm

I am currently using Resilio Sync to transfer large files to my iPad. From there I use "Open In" to get them into auria. In my experience, importing large files from Dropbox is a pain in the ass and I get many crashes. It would be nice to have other options to save our projects.
I would love to have Google Drive integration inside auria, and I think iCloud Drive is also a very solid option. I like the fact that dropbox have many many integrations, but since I need to pay for iCloud Drive already, and I have soooo much google drive space, it would be great to get rid of the U$D 99/year for dropbox.

Enda Reilly

Post by Enda Reilly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Hello,

This is still something I've been hoping for since the beginning. Google Drive or even Apple icloud integration. I hope it's near the top of the list by now! Dropbox are upgrading and forcing users to pay more. The Auria/Dropbox connection is the only easy way for me to share so I feel I have to stick with Dropbox until Auria opens up other options.

I continue to use Auria for recording. It's great. Thanks again.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:32 pm

I made a couple of videos for you guys to see how easy Auria saves and loads files to and from Google Drive. Hope this helps you out. iOS to and from cloud storage is through the files app now. Some iOS daws still use the old system but Auria uses the new files app in iOS. Cheers.

Saving files from Auria to Google Drive
https://youtu.be/TMFlxMiVQRk

Importing files from Google Drive to Auria
https://youtu.be/pSMFQFss7BY