So i have a track that is a wav. of a drum beat...i added a Midi drum track, via Elastic Drums. It synched up perfectly. I then recorded the Midi track for about 4 minutes. Auria crashed at the end, a complete interface freeze, although the audio was still playing. I had no choice but to force quit it...
Reloaded it, and now there is a very slight difference in the tempo of Elastic drums. It is very slight, but not usuable at all. Nothing seems to fix it. I believe the Midi is set up correctly, and it worked perfectly before the crash.
Ive made 4-5 songs in Auria, and i think every one of them has developed a different bug that F...ed up the saved file.
This is on an iPad Air 2, and it was restarted right before i started working. No other apps were taking up memory..
I have no confidence in Auria any more, which means its basically unusable for me.